Wednesday, June 29, 2016

J M's Profile

James Darsey

Male
OCCUPATION: Other
BIRTHDAY: May 15, 1949
LOCATION: Hinesville, GA
BIO: Aging baby boomer who has been kicked out of this blog site not once but twice. After an appropriate amount of groveling and making amends the very fair minded and intelligent Webmeister allowed me back in. However, I 'lost' all my over 300 blogs and 1000 plus comments. That's part of the flogging process tho this last absence was of my own volition. I am a local BI graduate, went to three colleges, graduated from two, love the Dawgs, Eagles, standup comedy, good rock and roll, try not to take myself too seriously, enjoy stirring the political pot, make enemies easily, not known as a social butterfly, and have a personal demeanor that can clear a room gathered with pleasant people just by walking into it. To relieve stress, I disrobe and run thru my house screaming obscenities at the top of my lungs for 15 minutes at least once a week. I am despised by a certain few, tolerated by a few more, and loved by a growing handful or two. I am married to my lovely wife Carolyn, have two grown sons, and three grand boys. I occasionally borrow money from my grandson's savings to feed an ever growing gambling habit. Other than that, I am an optimist with a very dark heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment