Friday, August 17, 2018

Vic Waters Bullshit


LikeShow more reactions
Comment
Comments

LikeShow more reactions
Reply2d

Vic Waters Which part did he not say Jimmy Smith?

Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply1d

Jody T. Smith Bull Shit
Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply2d

Butler Whitfield Bill fin shit
Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply2d

George Mixon That's the way I would do it !! Make perfect sense right?? ....man what a plan !
Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply2d

Angus McLeod Pure crap of the worse kind, you can smell it all the way to Washington, D.C
Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply2d

Vic Waters This is like when you find out that your girlfriend farts.

Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply2d

Angus McLeod Vic you can do better

Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply2d

Vic Waters All you boys : Jimmy. Jody. Butler. George. Angus. 
I didn’t make this shit up, I just thought you would want to see it. 
Donnie’s making quite a wake.

Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply1d

Jody T. Smith That's why we hired him.

Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply1d

Chris Rider I like the shit out of this post!
Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply1d

Jack Starr Vic, Evidently your Republican buddies believe Trump and not you. Here's a list of 4,229 lies Trump has told. Although your buddies don't believe any of them, they are all documented by fact checkers. Although I doubt any of your buddies will read any See More
Manage

LikeShow more reactions
Reply1d

Vic Waters If Trump weren’t the president I’d have trouble staying awake.

Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply1d

Jodi Miller Waters Thank you Chris Rider!! Finally a real man!! I cannot believe the people who still stand behind Trump. He’s a sorry president and a terrible human being.

Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply1d

LikeShow more reactions
Reply1d

Will Amerson This is so true.. Can't believe people are so full of hate that they love this man.. Can't believe that a party would be this naive and blinded by this clown.. Who snuggles with Russia and who is the biggest narcissist I've ever seen.. Lies every single day .. And people hate the opposite so much that they allow this... Weak and sad

Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply1d

Montee Hatcher According to the news the sky has been falling and the world ending every since trump took office. I mean c'mon it's not that bad. The man is far from perfect. It could have been worse we could have had Hilary. Although on a daily basis the news media See More

Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply1d

Jennifer Flournoy They just keep drinking the Orange Cheeto Jesus koolaide.

Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply1dEdited

LikeShow more reactions
Reply1d

John Toth Hey Vic, have you heard Tower of power's new album. It's called Soul side of town it's great it made Billboard top 10. We saw them Monday and Tuesday at the City Winery in Atlanta I wish you could have been there I was a really good show. Oh yeah I forgot Trump IS a goofball

Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply1d

Johnny Jetman Thomas Vic I see ur watching that other tv station again
Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply1d

Johnny Jetman Thomas Trump doesn't have a chance to do his job because of all the dems starting bull s... about him

Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply1d

Johnny Jetman Thomas Why don't you'll run Omarosa for pres in 2020?
Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply1d

Jennifer Flournoy For all of you addicted 
Fox News people.
Manage

LikeShow more reactions
Reply1d

Angus McLeod Really if PBS gets any kind of an award it has to be bogas
what a waste of our tax money
P.B.S is.
Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply1d

CoonDawg Martin Lyrics to a swan song
Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply1d

CoonDawg Martin Iggy Pop..
I want you to be my dog
Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply1d

Johnny Jetman Thomas Do u think Hillary and Bernie don't lie all of them do but look at the good things Trump is doing
Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply1d

Johnny Jetman Thomas I think most of its true
Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply10h

Johnny Jetman Thomas Why don't you'll run Chelsea Clinton then we can have open borders and maybe get more Americans killed in places like Bengasl
Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply10h

Don Brunelle Why is it when Democrats take statements like these out of context hey expect everybody to take them as face value? Then when cumo or another Democrat makes a statement like America never was great they bend over backwards to try to explain.
Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply8h

Sheila G. Crawford Vic, I know you are smarter than that!
Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply5h

Jimmy Smith AMERICA¹S CORRUPTION CLUB
ABSOLUTELY A MUST READ: AMERICA¹S CORRUPTION CLUB
See More
Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply3h

Jimmy Smith No other than James Comey.
Amazing how all those no-bids just went right through at State, huh?
See More
Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply3h

Vic Waters Jimmy Smith don’t copy and paste all this shit on my page. Put it on the green house page and maybe I’ll read it. Right now I got more important things on. My mind like Elrond. See ya.
Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply54m

Carlos Inacio Lebron james is not dumb he’s a efun idiot and I lived in Africa and it is a shit hole except South Africa I let you figure that out and the nfl are a bunch of disrespectfully

Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply3h

Carlos Inacio If your so interstellar in the military why do you defend the pos I the nfl and African nation are shit holes except South Africa I use to live there figure that out and lebron James is a ass wipe

Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply3h

Vic Waters Carlos, I don’t know who you are but I’m gonna have to ask you to go back to South Africa. And take the Jetman.

Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply55m

Carlos Inacio Vic Waters why I love hear I’m a proud American I living a dream legally
Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply43m

Johnny Jetman Thomas I agree with u carlos

Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply1h

Vic Waters What branch were you in Johnny?
Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply1h

Jim W Grayson I guess it must be true because the Democrats don't lie!Yeah,right!!!
Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply1h

Vic Waters Don’t shoot the piano player. I’m just the messenger. Did any of the priests ever molest you? All they ever did to me was knock the stem winding shit out of me for dancing in the street and then kick me out of school. I would have welcomed a little peck on the cheek. Well they’re getting a lot of good press nowadays. It’s probably the Democrats.
Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply57m

Jimmy Smith Vic you post a lot of bullshit and I will continue to copy and paste thing which I think are related. You might carefully read and consider the content. Our country is in dire straits and folks like you have put it there and the bullshit that you continue posting does not help. Elrod needs all of our support at this time. If you want to stop me from posting info to your page simply unfriend me.
Manage


LikeShow more reactions
Reply7m

No comments:

Post a Comment