Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Recent tweets from Pres Trump

  1. The Failing and Corrupt estimated the crowd last night at “1000 people,” when in fact it was many times that number - and the arena was rockin’. This is the way they demean and disparage. They are very dishonest people who don’t “get” me, and never did!
  2. ....There are lots of really good lawyers in the country, he could have picked somebody else!” And I wish I did!
  3. ....chief law enforcement officer, and they told me later, ‘oh by the way I’m not going to be able to participate in the most important case in the office, I would be frustrated too...and that’s how I read that - Senator Sessions, why didn’t you tell me before I picked you.....
  4. Rep.Trey Gowdy, “I don’t think so, I think what the President is doing is expressing frustration that Attorney General Sessions should have shared these reasons for recusal before he took the job, not afterward. If I were the President and I picked someone to be the country’s....







    These are tweets from Trump within the past two hours. Today May 30, 2018

2 comments:

  1. It's stunning that President Trump's own nominee has considerably hamstrung his Presidency. If he fires the Attorney General, he gets accused of obstruction of justice. If he keeps him, he continues to be investigated by Obama's Justice Department. I think it is disappointing at this point that Sessions has not resigned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Test Comment. Tried to comment yesterday. It initially said waiting for comment approval but I'm not sure it actually went through.

    ReplyDelete