Sunday, December 29, 2013

New And Improved! (?)

I have been told by a trusted collaborator, contributor, and partner-in-crime that posting comments / replies on here was too danged hard. As an experiment, I'm turning off all comment moderation. This means you can post a comment with just a click or two, even anonymously. However, I'd really appreciate it if you'd post your name, please. You can use a pseudonym if you'd prefer, but I'd like to know who you are. I'll immediately delete any comments I deem to be offensive or confrontational.


4 comments:

  1. But I'm not back seat driving, so keep your eyes on the road and paws on the wheel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, we heard that a couple dozen times in a few thousand miles didn't we? LOL but Hank never did pull over.....ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unless we needed to pee! He always hated it, but he'd relent, fuming the entire time. :)

      Delete