Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Savannah Morning News June 30, 2014

Letters to the Editor Tuesday

Posted: June 30, 2014 - 9:18pm  |  Updated: July 1, 2014 - 7:59am
 
Veterans should stop whining over free care
Veterans should stop their whining and bellyaching over how long they have to wait for free health care paid for by my nickel.
These are not combat casualties coming off some battlefield against the latest country we’ve invaded. These are old guys who got old, smoked too much, drank too much and got old.
They didn’t do anything for me that I asked them to. Contrary to whatever U.S. political party was in power said, no Viet Cong or Arabs were ever going to come over the dunes at Tybee. All I see are Yankees from Atlanta.
So stop whining about what I give you for free.
If you want decent health care, then get it like everyone else: Pay for it.
BOB NEWLIN
Tybee Island

No comments:

Post a Comment