Monday, November 11, 2013

Welcome to this site.  By the time anyone new reads this or any other commentary posted on this site we will all have a fresh memory of the mega Bradwell Lions reunion which was held Saturday November 16 at the old Dorchester school in Dorchester.

I want to start this by saying thank you to all who helped to cause this reunion. As I was growing up family reunions were a large part of my childhood. It is with these thoughts in mind that I have undertaken this little project. While I can use a computer and email, facebook  and so forth my skill is very limited and I will be depending very heavily on my younger friends to keep this functioning.

I want any and all who are interested to contribute commentary and pictures of the local area but please understand that as you post something it will not necessarily be posted immediately because I don't want anyone to post any abuse or insulting comments. This site will be monitored daily and I hope many of you will join us in memory lane. My son Jamey is my technical partner in this undertaking and without his assistance I would not be able to do this. As most folks know I was still a teenager when Jamey was born. We virtually grew up together and he has always been more like a little brother than a son. Now that we are both toward possibly the latter days I am determined to create a collection of pleasant memories about the low country coastal region and the way things were back in our time living on the edge of the Goshen swamp.
+

No comments:

Post a Comment