Friday, August 18, 2017

Another Sign from above.

I have written about signs from above in the past and proudly I received yet another one yesterday evening August 17, 2017.

I discovered back in April of this year that my blood pressure was very high and since then I have (with my Doctor's help) been struggling to get it back under control. I discovered that I myself quite possibly caused it by taking an over the counter supplement which had interfered with my medicine.  There were days when it would be ok and then mysteriously suddenly go back up. To tell the truth I became increasingly worried and actually that likely contributed to my difficulty. I with Leslie's help tried to improve my diet as well as my habits. Still it would be alright for a few days and the it would just seem to change for whatever reasons. It seems that just when I felt I could relax then boom out of nowhere it would change. After my Doctor suggested that we could change my prescription to morning and evening instead of simply evening. We also added the daily taking of a diuretic (water pill) and that appeared to help. My goal was to get back to only one pill per day and secretly I dreamed of getting back to normal without any pharmaceutical as I don't like to put any more of that than necessary into my system. I believe that a healthy diet during my youth and early adulthood has been mot beneficial and for the most part I've managed to remain fairly healthy in spite of some poor decisions over the course of my journey across fool's hill otherwise known pathways of life.      

No comments:

Post a Comment