Saturday, February 28, 2015


[Report Abuse]
[Login to Blog]JimmyMackIII's Blog
Hello Tot
Last comment by timeontarget 1 hour, 19 minutes ago.

Take Me To Post Comment FormI have been let out of hell but only on a sincere promise to try and behave myself. Presently these blogs are for the most part hard right conservative in nature with the word IDIOT being used frequently by a right winger who goes by rendezvoustoo something or other. I have no quarrel with him, and I am sincerely sorry that many here do not know the history behind playing the dozens. The game that led to my latest demise from these pages and the banishment of the Jimbo-Smacky clown who drew me into an inappropriate fight that I should have handled in a different manner.

I will play nice if yall play nice. For the record I am a proud liberal Democrat and will always be one. I am sorry if you do not like that. I do not like right wing conservatives. But I will show you the same respect you show ME. I am in the minority here but I am not looking for trouble. Just do not insult me or my political ideology and I will not insult you or your ideology.

First Official Comment: Tot is right about Charles Fraser and his bid for office. Hinesville has grown into a town that is bought and sold by politicians and certain realtors for the sake of the almighty dollar. The forever dwindling few of us who remain, it pains me to say, that those of us who grew up here, that Hinesville will NEVER be the same. We are a transient town and unless Fort Stewart draws down or faces more sequestration, our taxes will continue to grow higher and we will be denied strong, moral leadership.

To Sheran: You are a truly sweet soul that can find the wherewithal to post the Wish you Were Here blog. Even after some of the dust ups we have had. Thank you. Great song, and I took it to heart.

JimmyMackIII


Latest Activity: Feb 27, 2015 at 8:19 PM 




Blog has been viewed (108) times.



JimmyMackIII commented on Friday, Feb 27, 2015 at 20:26 PM
Lest I forget I thank the webmeister for his patience and fairness. My only request is to ask him to warn me when I appear to be driving things into the ditch and I swear to the Almighty I will straighten up.
Thank you,...again Pat.
Sheran commented on Friday, Feb 27, 2015 at 20:33 PM
Welcome back JM.
HMJC commented on Friday, Feb 27, 2015 at 20:35 PM
Just be who you are and don't let yourself get drawn into to a bad situation. We have not always agreed but I have always appreciated your commitment to your "side" Give em Hell Jimmy, just do so in an eloquent manner...
rendevzoustoo commented on Friday, Feb 27, 2015 at 22:00 PM
a proud liberal democrat? a liberal leftwing idiot democrat maybe ..we are all ready for the momma name calling now jmack, for that is who you are....you can't help yourself.all you left wing idiot liberals think alike,only you take it to the next level with calling peoples mothers names and then explaining it away with something about the dozens as if that makes it all right .you are a hypocrite in every sense of the word. the typical liar, cheat or whatever is necessary to build yourself up and put everyone else and their mother down. sure makes you look like the bigger man jmack.. as far as i'm concerned you aren't anything other than whats wrong with this country today, a die hard idiot liberal,that wants everything for nothing for you and every other lazy arse person who don't want to work so the man with some money can pay for it while all you have to do is go to the mailbox to pick up the free check that someone else worked for..i imagine you support islamic extremism too like your brother al Hussein Barak. i know how that works...he's for it so you must be too.you like santaclaus in the whitehouse too.that way you don't have to spend your money on X-mas. notice i said x-mas,i didn't want to offend all you muslim-islamic extremists such as you and barak there jmack.you and your kind make me sick..i know i'll get banned but so be it..but listen...i'm still not going to call your mamma names,dozens or no dozens,whatever that idiotic nonsense is about.. ala akbar jimmy mack.....rendezvoustoo....
JimmyMackIII commented on Friday, Feb 27, 2015 at 23:20 PM
Hello David Allen, Seems you are doing the same things that got me put in time out, unwarranted name calling, disparaging my person, referring to me as a Muslim extremist. You've called me a lot of names.
You are painting yourself as one of those undereducated angry white boys. BTW what is your level of education. At least Tot, highschool dropout, bears smidgens of common sense and decency. Where is yours? I see no evidence of it.
Try to control your anger. And tonite remember this as you start to fall asleep: WE Liberals are not going anywhere and there is NOTHING you can do about it. N-O-T-H-I-N-G!!
Sweet dreams, tough guy.
PS: Busy as he is, and he is a fair man, you cannot keep doing what you are exhibiting here and remain.
Sheran commented on Saturday, Feb 28, 2015 at 00:15 AM
JM, you handled that very well...Pat yourself on the back! I"m still waiting on your point of view on other blogs! Again, Welcome Back☺
JimmyMackIII commented on Saturday, Feb 28, 2015 at 00:46 AM
Thanks Sheran. I see a fractured Republican Party in the offing. Bush-the establishment candidate and Rand Paul the Tea Party candidate in a dead heat.
Sheran commented on Saturday, Feb 28, 2015 at 01:11 AM
I'm not pulling for either one... It's to early to tell on who I will vote for! Let me guess, Don't tell me.... Your voting for "Hillary"!☺
rendevzoustoo commented on Saturday, Feb 28, 2015 at 01:21 AM
tough guy tough guy u be da tough guy..every idiotic liberal praising you name..you still be an idiot left wing liberal biased ninny whens you wake ups in da mownin you liberal jerkoff you make me sick you idiot.. you so darn educated you got yourself fooled.you are nothing you hear me you jerkoff..you suck you be that white stuff on chicken poop...that's chicken poop too you idiot.you a big man wid dem dar big 10 dollar words you wordsmith you. you got banned for what you truly are.a stupid left wing idiot liberal with nothing to offer but that idiotic jargon and racial hatred you and all those other race baiting liberal idiots on this blog site be layin' down.you and your kind make me sick..i hope you pass out in your sleep tonite and wake up in the middle east with all those other idiotic left wing liberal islamic extremists where you actually belong. i truly loathe people like you ..you are stupid,and when you wake up tomorrow you will still be stupid...go figure...oh by the way.. its almost the first of the month... be ready to go pick up your check that your next door conservative working man earned for your sorry arse.. you make me sick there dozens..have a nice day god bless you...oops i meant ala akbar..you fn dunce
JimmyMackIII commented on Saturday, Feb 28, 2015 at 01:37 AM
I am sorry to put this on these pages. Rendevoustoo. Pat I received this message from Rendevoustoo.. I think he is on the edge. He sent it by personal message.

.
fuck you and your dozens you stupid left wing liberal son of a bitch.. i got your dozens swinging between my legs you fucking queer faggot leftwing liberal idiotic sonofabitch. your momma sucks dozens you faggot ass motherfucker,and i literally mean motherfucker.you know it all know nothing sonofabitch.you can't tote my balls around like you do obamas and every other liberal minded left wing blackman you stupid fucking jerk.eat shit and die motherfucker..there's your dozens you fucking freaky faggot motherfucker..how about that ..send that to the webmeister..remember i got your momma between my legs you fucking liberal idiot..suck my nuts you faggot ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha how you like all that momma talk you fucking idiot..suck my nuts faggot.you little bitch ass crybaby liberal if i can't have my way i will call your momma names you fucking left wing idiot liberal bastard..while you tote obamas nuts around suck his cock you fucking faggot.eat his shit too mother fucker you know you be hungry.you ebonic speaking mother fucking jackass.i got you dozens right here a dozen pubic hairs in your mommas mouth you fucking idiot bitch. you want something for nothing fucking leech,you worthless piece of shit.breathing up valuable air that some child rapist or someone a whole lot better than you could be breathing.. how about sucking my nuts you fucking obama look alike motherfucker,with your fucking big ass elephant ears you stupid motherfucker,all the better to hear barak cumming you fucking faggot...now sit back and wordsmith on that a while you fucking know nothing fucking freak....suck my ass lol lol lol lol lol thats the language you understand isn't it? my momma yo mamma his momma her momma everybody's momma and so on....

Please do the right thing. I do not wish to engage this lunatic on the blog pages. Unless it is deemed allowable.

Jimmy

o sent this to me via personal message. I apologize for David Allen's language...but this is what he sent by personal message:

Sheran commented on Saturday, Feb 28, 2015 at 02:02 AM
There are other ways to report this....

timeontarget commented on Saturday, Feb 28, 2015 at 12:28 PM
There are other ways to report this....
He choose to post it here.
Disgusting

Log In to post comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment